This easy jalapeño popper recipe is the perfect crowd-pleasing appetizer for your next party. Loaded with irresistible cheesy, spicy flavor, these will be gone before you know it.
12 jalapeño peppers
6 oz. cream cheese softened
1 tsp. garlic powder
4 oz. shredded sharp cheddar
2 tbsp. chives minced
1/4 c. panko bread crumbs
1 tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice jalapeños in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Mix cream cheese, garlic powder, cheddar cheese, and chives.
- In a separate bowl, mix panko crumbs with melted butter.
- Fill jalapeños with the cream cheese mix and top with panko crumbs.
- Place on a non-stick pan and bake 18-22 minutes or until golden.
- Cool 5-10 minutes before serving.