Sautéed Garlic Parmesan Zucchini
This quick zucchini dish is the best side for those easy dinner nights. A great burst of cheesy, garlic flavor to pair with your favorite entree.
3 large zucchini sliced
3 cloves garlic minced
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
Pinch of red pepper flakes
Freshly ground black pepper
1/4 c. grated Parmesan
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, around 30 seconds.
- Add zucchini and oregano. Cook until zucchini is tender, around 10 ten minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve warm.